Monday, 10 March 2014

iro-map-ony

Funny,
If you have a map,
But if you can't read it well,
You will just get lost somehow...

Same goes to life,
If you have a goal,
But just keep getting lost in the directions,
You can either be insane,
Or will have to take a long turn to get back,
To the square where you belong. 

Remember your goal,
Know your directions,
Pray so you won't be lost. 


4 comments:

  1. Hey, I couldn't help but notice this post of yours. Let me start by saying how Awsome your posts are and how it somehow reminds me of myself I suppose.
    I wanted to talk about well, loosing yourself Ofcourse. I've always lost myself before, something I hated, I dread each time as of the feeling as it strikes deep in me, but somehow, miraculously I've finally found my way out. I hope you will benefit from this.

    To begin with, believe in yourself. Yeah for me that was the hardest thing to do. I kept thinking I was less of everything and probably didn't deserve much. Yeah I went that low ! to be honest everyone is the same. We all have it in us to succeseed. You should follow that inner voice in you, listen to your instinct. It's telling you, you can be someone because you have the capability and the will. Just the fact that you are thinking about all this shows you genuinely care about it. Many people don't even have this in them. Honestly, just by seeing this I can say you're a person who has the pure capability of going far far in life. Oh ! And i'm sure you've heard of this a gazillion times. Don't overthink ! Overthinkng is the worse thing you can in the entire planet and if there were aliens, they'd tell you the same thing ! I'm not gonna go on taking about it cause you probably already know , but hey live in the present, leave the past, leave the future. Let the future be decided and you do your best now. And the past, there's a reason why it's called 'the past' it's because it's finished, it's a closed chapter. Believe me. Me, being a person who's ALWAYS overthinkng ! Yes, it's led me to everywhere except being happy. It's embarrassing when you get all those panic attacks especially in public. Ask me, id know for sure ! So yeah, live in the present, leave the past, allow the future to be decided while you do your best now to plant a better future and hey ! Everything happens for a reason, so if you find yourself in questions just know that there's always a reason to what's happening, and most importantly never ever give up. :)

    It is because Humanity has never known where it was going that it has been able to find its way.

    Oh and I almost forgot !
    Remember to always take your journey with someone special, there is a saying actualy,
    " Go on a journey yourself and you'd reach your destination, go together and you'll find your way to places you can only dream of"

    Goodluck writer, I hope you'll find happiness. It will always come to you, eternal happiness isn't far away. I'll send you a poem soon, I made it some time ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I don't deserve the compliments honestly. The long comments have put some senses inside of me.

      Anxiety and low self esteem are a great combinations to failure. You just don't feel anything is good enough for you. You just don't feel you belong somewhere. Haha. I know it too.

      Overthinking after a while can be such an addictive never-to be erased habit. Oh, I was exaggerating when I said "never". But for some people, it is like that, according to them.

      I am glad you have walked out from your inner deep sleep, I did got out from mine too.

      I just realize that in life, no matter what it is, everything belongs to The Almighty Him. We just have to make our way out from our internal deep sleep

      Thank you so much writer for your kind words. I hope you will find your eternal happiness too.

      Delete
  2. One day, a thing so beautiful, a smile that never fade,
    One day, woe take its flight back, buried, far far away,
    One day, as streams of tear flow at warmth of bliss,
    One day, the moon be as bright as the sun,
    One day, when dreams and reality collide,
    That day, a day to await.

    Thats the one.. its nothing much but i hope you like it. Sorry it was late, caught up lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That day will arrive, uninvited, a surprise,
      That day is the day which the calmness will blossom inside of you, after millions of trials,
      That day is a future, I long, such a long wait, I try,
      That day will be there soon, so roll back the streaming tears and don't cry.

      Delete