Scream during the hurricane,
Weep along with the pouring rain,
Laugh when the silence ventilates,
Some humans, that's what I said.
Different backgrounds, different stories.
Same smile. Same hiding.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe Almighty Him, he made sad people sad,
ReplyDeleteTheres a reason,
He wants you to turn back to him,
Look back,
Pray,
Love him,
He'll send a light right back at yah,
Everything happens for a reason,
Every story has a reason,
Remember that writer,
God is always there waiting to answer your prayer,
Look at him,
Say,
Ok,
Take me where you want me to go today,
You created me,
You know whats best for me,
Smile all the way,
Till you fall at then end of that rainbow,
And the colours, they splash into your eyes,
And drown you in smiles. :))))
Anndd if there was a little spec of dust that tried tag along they way,
Take it with yah,
It sure wants to stay. :)
Stay Happy Writer..
:)
Thank you Anonymous writer.
DeleteInna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا اليه راجعون "Who, when a misfortune overtakes them, say: 'Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return" [Q - 2:156]
Sadness= there is always rainy days before the sun shines again.
Stay wise writer. :)
And hey, if you have anxiety problems, stress related issues. Maybe it's cause you're thinking too a little more than you're supposed to..
DeleteDon't think of what may happen, what would happen what has happened what could happen again what should happen.. Etc.
Just do this thing that's called tawakkal
"... put your trust(tawakkal) in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust(tawakkal) (in Him)".
[ - Al Imran - 3:159]
I know yeah I say do tawakkal in Allah but honestly you and I know it isn't that easy for an overthinking mind, I myself say ok ! I'll tawakkal but sooner or later I get back to my normal self, relapse is the word I think. Plus i suffer from Mild OCD (very much controlled now thank Allah) and other stuff. I'm always thinking again and again, panic attacks, anxiety attacks. You may say I tawakkal in Allah now but later those thoughts might seep back in. It always does doesn't it ? So when it does come, immediately remind yourself of this and bring your mind back all the way to tawakkal. Remember all these mind problems cure is in the Quran where Allah has said clearly trust in him... So yeah, if we go against that, surely there will be problems.
Hope this helps Incase you have any stress related issues or maybe anxiety stuff. Hope it is all well. :)
Thank you so much again writer.
DeleteI have a question to ask you.
How do you separate the pieces of your mind when there's a tornado whirling inside your head?
What do you do?
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)
Your post put me to tears. Tawakkal, it is something I have been missing. It's not that I don't know. I just forget somehow . What a foolish me. Thank you so much writer.
May Allah bestow upon you his endless blessings. Ameen.
WOW ! thats really so true ! :')
DeleteLiterally brought to tears here too..
also check this out too..
" Those are they on whom are blessings and mercy from their lort,and those are the followers of the right course"(Al imran:157)
This is the verse right after the ones who say innalillahi wa innailaihirajioon... if you see the arabic text, the the word salawat(translated here as blessings) carries a huge meaning.. imagine salawat from Allah himself for those patient ! Amazing huh ! You know ive had the same problem as you do, i know about tawakkal but you know i keep forgetting too.. its all the plot of syaitan really, he beautifies overthinking, say's there's no one who can help, kills the trust for Allah in our heart... soon leads to sadness, anxiety.. Guess what ? all the time taken up could've been used to do zikr/good stuff.. in the end when we die we'd ask...how we couldve even done such a silly thing cause then we'd realise it was all a trick. Wasted all that golden time on unnecesarry things. Shaitan on the other hand, would be laughin in glee. You know what ? I really cant believe i was ever sad..and being sad brings out unnecessary things into your head which just spoils everything around you one especially the beautiful and precious ones//blessings in our life.. enough of that for me.. enough of that for both of us in sha allah ! Really, thanks for everything. Finally, this chapter of sadness and all that, its over in sha allah.. and i really appreciate all of this. Alhamdulillah we were born muslim ! It was nice talking to you writer..amazing ! Thanks again. May Allah bless you always.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt was such a nice thing to do too. One thing that I learn is that sadness, trials, may come, will come. You will actually make a huge difference if you choose to be strong, if you choose to be better, if you choose not to follow the whispers of the Syaitan. Having problems is "lumrah kehidupan". To avoid it is to escape from the truth. To face it with Iman is what you need. Tawakkal, again and again. Life is just too short for us to give up. Isn't it?
ReplyDeleteyup thats sure true ! This really opened up my eyes real real wide.. haha. so whats lumrah kehidupan by the way ?
Deletelumrah kehidupan is just the nature of life. I am sorry, I thought you would have understood Malay. It's my native language by the way.
ReplyDeleteMaybe i do know,
ReplyDeleteMaybe i dont know,
Cause in the end im Unknown_2BKnown.
You know,
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing is,
When you put a possibility,
With a positive answer in the front,
Truth is, you do know.
The wrong answer is just a wave of disturbance.
Maybe it is wrong for you,
Maybe it is right.
Who am I to say,
Cause in the end I am just another anonymous writer from an anonymous blog.
whos to say it just isnt to give a hint,
Deleteshow who i really am ?
After all,
part of me is to be known...
Yet again this may be another wave of disturbance...
Another wave of disturbance you shall keep. Haha
ReplyDelete