Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Chanyeol

"Maaf, 
Aku bukan pemuisi,
Aku tak faham complicated words,
Aku tak reti nak guna metafora berbunga-bunga,
Penuh dengan kata berwarna,
Maaf,
Kata-kata aku berbunyi sinis,
Bukan manis,
Bukan pura-pura,
Hanya realiti belaka."



16 comments:

  1. You don't need to be a poet,
    You don't need those words,
    Windsome,
    Those ever lustrous of words,
    Some sinical words,
    Who'dve known,
    Its a coloured spear,
    Nothing but beautiful rapture,
    And those ears who hear,
    Melt, elated,
    in everlasting glee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, you never failed to surprise me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You'd be finally even more suprised when you find out who I really am...

      Delete
  4. Really? How surprised will I be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only time holds the answer to that question... Hahah

      Delete
  5. Will it make any difference if I know now or later? My reaction will still be the same I think. Just surprised, or have already guessed. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Well, if you know it now what fun would that be anymore ? :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Maybe, but in the end it's still a guess in an array of countless possiblities... :p

      Delete
  9. Your identity doesn't need to be justified. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaha. I wouldn't really mind staying invisible forever

      Delete